MTB Race News Gear
Buy It Here!
Shirts, Socks, Hoodies and More...
Home Calendar MTB RaceNews Team Photo Gallery About Us

Cohutta 100 - Ducktown, Tennessee

Posted by: Shannon Boffeli |June 6, 2014 12:31 AM
< 1 2 3 >

Cohutta 100 - NUE #1

Ducktown, Tennessee 

Written by: Ryan O'Dell

The KENDA (NUE) National Ultra Endurance Race Series #2 rolled out Saturday from the Ocoee whitewater center near Ducktown, Tennessee, host of the 1996 Olympic whitewater competition. The sold-out Cohutta 100 attracted 500 competitors with a race course boasting  more than 14,000 feet of vertical elevation within the Cherokee National Forest, including much of the Tanasi trail system, recently rated best in the state of Tennessee by

Several racers reported encountering black bears during the race which is not surprising given that the Cherokee Forest is home of one of the largest black bear preserves. Racers Tony Mellot and Alex Butler were among several racers who encountered bears. Butler commented "We were coming up around mile 35 on this screaming downhill and I looked up from a distance at what looked like a large black husky, but as I got closer, I realized it was not a dog and obviously a large black bear. I swerved out of the way a little bit, and kept cruisin’ down.” Mellot added with tongue firmly planted in cheek, "All I saw was a wall of black fur, but I looked over, winked at it, and went right on by.”        

NUE Women’s Open

"Simril gets her first NUE win of the season!”

Brenda Simril, Motor Mile Racing, from Chattanooga, TN finished third overall last year in the NUE Series, including her first ever win at the Pierre’s Hole 100. Building on her experience and training, 47 year old Simril is off to her best start ever as she captured her first win of the season at Cohutta, finishing 9:34:15. Her finish time was just less than two minutes short of the winning time set last year by NUE defending champion, Cheryl Sornson, Team CF, who went on to win her third NUE Series title last season. 

"Cohutta is one of my favorite races because, being from Chattanooga, it's my hometown NUE race and because of the beautiful and brutal mountains we ride over. I really had no race plan other than to just get to the start, ride my own pace, and finish. This was my 40th NUE race, so after doing so many I know full well when I wake up in the morning that I'm due for a long day of pain and suffering.

Pacing myself, and not trying to match what's going on around me, is always key, but especially at Cohutta because the climbing is absolutely relentless. I've completely blown my legs up before the halfway point at this event so I was determined to go out at a steady, reasonable pace and just see what happened. Paige is new to the NUE scene and already proved that she has a real knack for these things. We rode together all the way to Aid 3 and then I think I was just able to keep attacking all the climbs and slowly built up a bit of a gap. I didn't have absolute confirmation that I was in the lead until Aid 7 with 14 miles to go. At that point I figured I had killed myself for that long, I needed to just keep it up for a little bit more.

Winning Cohutta is huge for me. Charles, the race director, puts on a great event and it really means a lot to be able to win here where my team, Motor Mile Racing, is based, thanks to everyone for a great day!”

Seven minutes behind Simril, Paige Witherington, Peachtree Bikes, finished second in 9:41:54. "Yesterday I finished the Cohutta 100. It was my first ride over 73 miles and my first hundred miler so I had no idea what to expect.  It turns out that what people write about is true – pacing is everything and having fun is paramount. 

I started off conservative in the singletrack, followed the front runner women through the 16 miles of trail, and stretched out a bit on the gravel.  My first five hours were true pleasure. I smiled, chatted and met some awesome folks. 

Around mile 58, at the bottom of the mountain, things took a turn for the worse as my back started to spasm and my legs were fighting off cramps.  The climb up Potato Patch was brutal in the full sun and 84 degree temps.  But I got to the top, let out a hooray, and pressed on, still trying to get out of my dark place.  Finally, something happened at mile 75 and my burden was lifted.  I felt awesome again like I had just gotten on the saddle.  A few climbs and some singletrack later I was on the road headed to the finish and a second place women’s spot.”

Less than two minutes behind Witherington, Jennifer Moos, Rose Bandits Cycling, from Ft. Lauderdale, FL captured third place in 9:43:42. Five minutes later, Carla Williams, Joe’s Bike Shop, from Baltimore, MD finished fourth 9:48:51. Anne Pike, Blue Ridge Cycling, from Earlysville, VA rounded out the podium at fifth in 10:07:54.


NUE Men’s Open

Bishop wins BIG at Cohutta!

2012 NUE Champion, Jeremiah Bishop, Team Sho-Air, demonstrated that he is in top form at his first NUE race this season, finishing 7:26:02, nearly a half hour ahead of his nearest competitor!

"An 8-hour drive had me scrambling to get my bottles and feed options set up for my first 100-mile mountain bike race of the year: The Cohutta 100, which takes place in the steep mountains of the south end of the Appalachians. My new Team SHO-AIR van added some comfort and novelty to my journey, and I arrived in Tennessee to enjoy meeting a few fans and other racers at the venue for a Friday night autograph session and registration.

On Saturday, the start gun went off at 7 a.m. at the 1996 Olympic Whitewater Center. The early morning fog was thick. Five hundred racers fought for the first single-track. I used my XC skills to slot in second wheel and stay out of trouble. After a hard 30-minutes of serpentine single-track on the Brush Creek Trail with the pace driven by tattooed tough-man Rob Spreng, the race settled down into a sustainable pace – the day would be a TOUGH one; 14,200-feet of climbing over the course of 100 miles.

My training had been very hard in the mid-week leading up to the race, with a 5-hour blaster just two days previous when I emptied my tank. To succeed over 100-miles, I knew my nutrition strategy and hydration would be essential, so I held with the lead group that was 8-man strong at the time.

Around mile 45, my motor warmed up and my power was coming on so I decided to drive the pace. The hardest part of the day was where the race course descended way down 2,000 feet into the neighboring state of Georgia for the Pinhoti Trail, and then took us back up a monster climb where we were greeted by… more climbing!

I punched it on the big climb and the quickness of the Cannondale F29 was apparent as I cranked out a good rhythm full-pace. I was flying through the dark canyons of green pines and rhododendrons. The last piece of trail was an amazing single-track: mostly downhill-thunder-rocks-express! Alternating dry southern oak forests single-track ribbons on steep hillsides was super fun.

Feeling strong makes a big difference versus suffering through the last hour of one of these hundred-milers. They can be a suffer fest! But I cranked it out, and took the win. It was a great feeling to start my 2014 endurance season with such a good day in the saddle. I enjoyed a post-race swim with friends, celebrated the win and a return to epic racing.”

Rob Spreng, Rare Disease Cycling, finished second at 7:53:34. In 2013, Spreng finished third overall in the NUE Series, including a second place finish at the Mohican MTB100, one of the largest mountain bike races in the NUE Series.

Christopher Michaels, Mark's Bike Shop, took third, finishing 8:14:25. "The Cohutta 100 started in its usual fashion up the paved highway with some guys taking flyers off the front for fun. I was about 10th wheel going into the singletrack where the pace calmed down a bit.

By the time we came through the venue again I was sitting with the top guys. Jeremiah, Myself, Rob Spreng, Ben Richardson (I think), and The singlespeed boys, Pflug and Wadsworth rolled up to us locked in a duel of their own at about 15 miles in.

By the time we popped back onto dirt road it was us five, joined briefly by a handful of other riders until the climb a few miles after aid 2, where it was just us once again. The pace was definitely elevated and we were all drafting Bishop, who was clearly content to do his own pace at the front.

At aid 3, the pace bumped again. We were joined by one other rider. Up the big climb from 3 to 4 is where I just had to back off, it wasn't a pace I could keep and not pay for later. From about mile 40-45 to the end was pretty much an ITT for me. My legs came back just in time for the huge climb back and I reeled in a few guys that passed me after the lollipop single track back up to the bracelets.

Great trail sections, tough as always. The Sunbelt bars at the aid stations were my primary sustenance, and the views on some of those mountains always rock. I work and ride for Mark's Bike Shop in Harrisonburg, Va, and this was my first race of the year other than a fun race back in January, a fun target to shoot at for sure.”

Tom Burke, New Holland Brewing, from Grand Rapids, MI finished fourth in 8:18:07. Andy Rhodes, North Mountain, from Swoope, VA finished fifth at 8:20:23.

The top ten were awarded with just minutes separating the 5-10. Garth Prosser, Specialized SRA, from Dublin, OH in 8:25:14, Andrew Dunlap, Rare Disease Cycling, 8:32:20, Brian Toone, 8:33:09, German Bermudez, Bike Tech Miami, 8:33:46, Ben Richardson, Humana, in 8:34:06

Paul Tarter finished 18th in the Men’s open riding a bamboo bicycle, "It is truly is a light, fast and comfortable bike. This is a hard thing to find in a race bike but bamboo really does dampen the long hard days while still letting you get to race hard.”


NUE Singlespeed Open

"Wadsworth gets his first NUE Series win!”

28 year old Gordon Wadsworth was the only SS to go sub 8 on the day, in fact, he was one of just three racers to go sub 8 on the day, as he won the SS in just 7:48:35, "Gerry and I sat at the back of the lead group filing into the singletrack. Gerry passed as needed to stay tight on the leaders through the flat sections of singletrack and, as soon as the trail tilted up, we kept our momentum into fourth and fifth positions. Much to the entertainment of the leaders, Gerry hit the gas a few times and I answered, putting us into the first two positions early on.

Out of the singletrack and on to the fire road a group of 5 had been established. Eventual winner Jeremiah (Bishop), Rob (Spreng) and Tom Burke joined Gerry and I as we paced down the fire road and onto the first few pitches of the climbs. The downhill allowed several riders, including eventual third open rider, Chris Michaels, to bridge back up but, as things pitched, the separation began again.

Gerry put in another couple of attacks and I made sure to answer each one. I made a couple of my own to match as the geared pair of Spreng and Bishop kept the group pace smooth to the bottom of potato patch.

Everybody was waiting to see when Jeremiah would motor on and sure as rain he opened a gap shortly onto the first pitches of the 8 mile climb. Planning to arrive with a little extra time to the aid station early into the climb, I stood hard into the early pedal strokes and made a little gap on the wiser Pflug. At the aid station, I took on more fluid and a little to eat as the climb began to get serious.

I took a calculated risk on potato patch because I had never raced Cohutta before but kept my pace high. I wasn't sure I would be able to stay away from Gerry as long as it would take and if there's one thing I've heard about "the Pfluginator" it's that you can't count him out! My pace proved high enough to come around third place and get Rob in my sights. Less concerned about him and more concerned about building a buffer, we exchanged a few choice words about the climb as I came around.

The patch kicked a few more times as I pushed hard to keep and grow my gap to Gerry. As it finally leveled off, I was encouraged by the sights and shouts of other riders coming up. Some of them gave me gaps to Jeremiah and, as it stayed around 7 minutes, I started realizing my measured attack could prove to have been a decisive move as long as the teammates, Spreng and Pflug, didn't meet up and start to pace back up. That's a pretty scary train to be in front of but I told myself that if I could make it to the final aid station, I would start to celebrate...just a little.

I dropped like a hammer down the descent, dodging climbing riders and hunters trucks, as the altitude dropped and the mountains went from challenges to memories. A wrong turn at a crucial corner put my gap at risk but, as I showed at the second to last aid station, they confirmed my gap had been enough that I was still in 2nd; although no longer 7 minutes behind The Machine in Green, Jeremiah Bishop.

The singletrack back into the Ocoee Whitewater Center would have been super fun on any other day but 95 miles on my rigid fork and very little left in my legs made the pitches and kicks of that trail a lot less enjoyable! As it opened onto the road and paralleled the river into the finish I kept an eye behind me but sat up a little to stoke on the effort and the ride of 100 miles behind me.

Riding a bike should be about fun and I had more fun than I can even recount riding with Rob, Jeremiah and Gerry. I couldn't have asked for a better day on the bike and was blown away by the new Pivot LES. Dropped like a hammer and climbed like the Concord!!”

Daniel Rapp, Toasted Head Racing, placed second behind Wadsworth at 8:30:22 then James Thompson, Red Eye Velo, rolled in a minute later to take third in 8:31:49.

After making a wrong turn at mile 97, five-time defending NUE Series Champion and last year’s race winner, Gerry Pflug, Rare Disease Cycling rolled in four minutes behind Thompson to finish fourth at 8:35:11.

"As I lay awake in bed trying to forget about the itching caused by the poison ivy rash spreading about my body and watched the hours counting down on the clock, I knew the second stop of the National Ultra Endurance Series at the Cohutta 100 in Ducktown, TN was going to be a tough challenge.

You'd think after 35 years of racing one type of bicycle or another the nervousness I feel before doing a big race would be almost nonexistent by now, but my mind never seems to rest before these events and my constant desire to itch wasn't helping matters.  My sleepless night ended at 4 AM when my alarm went off and the reality of doing another 100 mile off-road race, without any meaningful amount of sleep, stared directly into my eyes.  I've conquered these sleepless night demons before, however, so I put on my game face and lined-up with 250 other riders at 7 AM to do my best at winning a 5th Cohutta 100 singlespeed event.

Surprisingly, even with little to no sleep, my legs felt pretty good on the paved road climb leading to the first section of single track.  My travel companion to the race and teammate, Rob Spreng, set a fast tempo on the climb, which allowed me to get into the trails about 20 riders back from the lead.  I was able to keep my pace fast enough to eventually catch back up to the front of the race to join Rob and Jeremiah Bishop.  During this time, only one other singlespeed racer, Gordon Wadsworth, was able to ride with me, which is exactly what I expected from my SS friend.

By the time the single track ended and the long section of rough gravel roads began, the lead group was whittled down to five riders, including Gordon and I.  Strangely enough, the pace being set at the front was not super-fast like it was in previous years when I've done this race, probably because Gordon and I were watching each other and the geared guys were watching Jeremiah.  But, eventually, two other geared riders joined our group and that was enough to make the pace speed-up on the endless climb leading to checkpoint #3.  This increase in speed dropped two riders from the pace and again left Gordon and I with three geared riders in the lead group and no chasers within view.

Our group was riding well together and we all basically cooperated at efficiently keeping up the speed. The group was riding so well together that we even all agreed to stop at the same time for a pee break.  But, I knew in the back of my mind that this cohesiveness to work as one unit would not last much longer.  It was just a matter of time before the attacks began.  Our last section of group fun was in the single track between miles 50-60.  Jeremiah led our group through this section of trail and it was an absolute blast to ride it faster than I had ever done before this attempt.

I was pretty certain the long climb out of checkpoint #5 would be the game changer of the day.  Sure enough, Jeremiah increased the pace and our group began to splinter.  I had no intentions of trying to match the pace being set.  The past experiences of riding this climb stored in my mind told me to be conservative and save my energy for later in the race.  Additionally, I felt the fatigue of not getting a proper nights rest starting to creep into my body.  It was hard watching the four other riders pedal off into the distance, but I knew going my own pace was my only chance at staying near the front of the race.

By the top of this brutal climb, I saw no riders in view behind me or in front of me.  I was all alone and riding my own race, which was fine by me.  I felt like my pace was consistent and I did my best to keep moving along at a descent clip.  But, by the time I got to checkpoint #6, I learned that the rider directly in front of me was five minutes up the road.  I later learned that this rider ahead of me was a geared rider and not my SS competitor, Gordon.  I didn't give up hope of catching Gordon at this point, but I knew a gap of over five minutes would be tough to make up in less than 25 miles.

Before the last section of single track comes at the finish of the race, there are some pretty long climbs that switchback on their way going up the hills.  I would look up and down the road at these times in hope of seeing another rider, but saw nothing.  By the entrance of the last section of trail, there was a tent set up and staffed with race volunteers.  They informed me that 7 miles remained in the race and that I was in fifth place overall, still about five minutes behind the rider directly in front of me.  I was happy to hear this news and was going to give me best at bombing the remaining miles of single track to the finish.

Not very far from this tent, at the 93 mile marker, there was a "T" intersection in the trail with no arrows, only a piece of course marking tape lying on the ground across the trail on my left side.  I hesitated for a minute at this intersection, but decided to go right because the tape seemed to be blocking the trail to the left.  My decision also seemed to be right because the course had earlier come from that direction at the beginning of the race.

I descended for a while and then climbed even further before coming to a gate blocking a gravel road with no course markings in sight.  I realized then a turn must have been missed and I figured it was a single track trail I had passed that was used at the beginning of the race, so I rode back to it and started riding this single track trail backwards.  When I saw mile 100 appear on my Garmin, I knew this choice was also incorrect and I began to feel overwhelmed with frustration.  A short while later, I eventually came across a group of riders standing in front of course marking tape.  They gave me directions of how to get back on course and to the finish.

I caught a bunch of riders in the last few miles of single track and hoped that I might still be the second SS racer across the finishing line, but the thirty minutes of time I lost while doing my bonus miles of racing was apparently enough to allow two other SS riders to get in front of me.  I would have been completely content with a second place SS finish at Cohutta because Gordon was absolutely the stronger rider of the day, but I must admit that dropping those final spots at the end of the race definitely felt like a big slap in the face.  After having a day to think about things now, I guess finishing fourth in my class is not too bad considering the circumstances; it's just a bit disappointing and hard to swallow after riding so well for the first 93 miles of the race.

But, there will be good days and bad days.  And, overall, I've had a pretty good and long lasting string of luck to help me win many races over my many years of racing.  With the right preparation and little more luck, I'm sure my winning ways will return.  Until then, I'll continue applying Calamine lotion, hope for a few good nights of sleep and keep riding my bike.

47 seconds behind Pflug, Trevor Rockwell, Team Noah Foundation, took the fifth spot on the podium at 8:35:58.


NUE Masters 50+

Hawkins Holds On For Narrow Victory

50 year old Alex Hawkins from Chapel Hill, NC got his first win at Cohutta, finishing 8:31:17. "My goal for Cohutta was to pace myself and race my own race. At True Grit last month I went out too fast and suffered mightily for over two hours during the middle of the race. At one point I was cramping so badly that I could not walk through the cattle gates without stumbling and getting tangled up in the barbed wire.

Despite that goal, I could not resist trying to keep up with Roger Masse during the early singletrack portions of Cohutta. Being new to the master’s category I wanted to see how the others in the category were riding. Nevertheless, when we got to the gravel roads and the climbing began in earnest I let him go ahead while I tried to settle into a pace that I thought I could sustain for the entire day. For most of the next 4-5 hours I was on my own. My pace was a good one, and on the return I did begin to catch and pass a number of riders. Finally at the 7th rest stop, with 14 miles to go I caught back up to Roger.

Roger was running a rigid fork for Cohutta which made me think that as long as I remained with him until the singletrack began I should be able to pull away on the descent. He seemed to be thinking the same thing and so put in one final attack on the last gravel road climb. I was able to fight that off and enter the singletrack ahead of him. Despite the rigid fork, he managed to finish less than two minutes behind.”

53 year old Roger Masse, Rare Disease Cycling, finished second, just two minutes behind the leader at 8:33:27, "With an abbreviated season in 2013 due to Lyme Disease, I came into this race not really knowing who the fast Masters riders were.  I'm really happy with my day. I had a great start and really felt pretty good most of the day.  

I had no idea at the time, but I was leading through about mile 85 when Alex Hawkins caught me on the rolling gravel roads near aid 7.  He wasn't climbing super-strong but he was dropping me on the descents.  Once I confirmed he was a Masters rider after some chit chat, I told him I was too and that I thought we were probably in the lead… yes it was on!  I stuck with him for 8 miles or so and even attacked him on one of the longer climbs, but my attack was weak and soon after with my matchbook empty, he caught me and got enough of a gap to get into the final single track first where he could use his skills to a big advantage. In the end the gap was about 2 minutes.”

Nine minutes behind Masse, 58 year old Greg Turner, Velo Voodoo, finished third in 8:42:07. NUE defending champion, Marland Whaley, Hammer Nutrition, finished fourth on the day at 8:56:17 following his first win of the season at NUE #1 True Grit Epic. Four minutes behind Whaley, Jim Mathews, Toasted Head Racing, took the five spot in 9:00:38.  Last year’s winner and toasted head teammate, 52 year old Mark Drogalis, placed 15ththis year at 10:34:22

NEXT UP: The KENDA NUE Race Series heads deep into the backcountry of the Mohican State Forest in Ohio for the 12thAnnual Mohican Mountain Bike 100. Mohican was recently ranked #1 in Ohio and 46thworldwide by  For more information,


Open Men

1, Jeremiah Bishop Sho-Air 7:26:02
2, Rob Spreng Rare Disease Cy 7:53:34
3, Christopher Michaels Mark's Bike Sho 8:14:25
4, Tom Burke New Holland Bre 8:18:07
5, Andy Rhodes north mountain 8:20:23
6, garth prosser Specialized SRA 8:25:14
7, Andrew Dunlap Rare Disease Cy 8:32:20
8, Brian Toone Friends of the 8:33:09
9, German Bermudez BIKE TECH MIAMI 8:33:46
10, Ben Richardson Humana 8:34:06
11, brian mountjoy Toyota of Lexin 8:36:19
12, Kip J. Biese KJBikeCoaching/ 8:36:44
13, Nathaniel Cornelius Toyota of Lexin 8:40:59
14, Jesse Kelly Rare Disease Cy 8:41:14
15, barnabas froystad Bear Creek Bike 8:46:45
16, A. Zane Wenzel Horst Engineeri 8:49:34
17, James Wiant Peachtree Bikes 8:51:11
18, Paul Tarter Adventures For 8:53:38
19, Jeff Mandell Finkraft Cyclin 8:54:18
20, Scott Morman Stark Velo 8:58:01
21, Joe Johnston Black Bear Cycl 9:00:01
22, David Pike Blue Ridge Cycl 9:08:32
23, Ryan Heerschap Cycle Craft/Bul 9:10:06
24, Dan Kotwicki RBS Cycling Tea 9:11:02
25, Alexander Kurland Bike Factory Ra 9:11:40
26, Tomas Delgado Bike Superstar 9:17:14
27, Jay Click Cycletherapy Sp 9:22:32
28, John Adams Saddleblock 9:26:37
29, Grant Matthews Toasted Head Ra 9:28:39
30, Bruce Stauffer Cycle Works 9:32:14

Open Women

1, brenda simril Motor Mile Raci 9:34:15
2, Paige Witheringotn Peachtree Bikes 9:41:54
3, Jennifer Moos Rose Bandits Cy 9:43:42
4, Carla Williams Joe's Bike Shop 9:48:51
5, Anne Pike Blue Ridge Cycl 10:07:54
6, Danielle Musto Salsa, Twin Six 10:30:50
7, Simona Vincenciova Vanderkitten VI 10:34:59
8, Emily Korsch Team Noah Found 10:38:58
9, Melissa Mertz Toasted Head Ra 10:43:12
10, Kristen Arnold Lady Gnar Shred 11:15:26
11, Heather Hawke Rokform/Rock N 11:16:38
12, Jennifer Talley 11:31:54
13, Jocelyn Linscott Toasted Head Ra 11:32:41
14, Stephanie Critchfield SCC 11:56:42
15, Kathleen Sheehan Joe's Bike Shop 12:10:17
16, Kelly Paduch Mark's Bike Sho 12:18:04
17, Allison Fontana 12:23:39
18, Melissa Cooper Storm Racing Te 12:25:17
19, Maria Esswein Team Noah Found 12:50:40
20, Emily Hairfield Blue Ridge Cycl 12:56:23
21, Karen Franzen Cycling Concept 13:31:50


1, Gordon Wadsworth Blue Ridge Cycl 7:48:35
2, Daniel Rapp Toasted Head Ra 8:30:22
3, James Thompson Red Eye Velo 8:31:49
4, Gerry PFLUG Team Rare Disea 8:35:11
5, Trevor Rockwell Team Noah Found 8:35:58
6, Chase Barnhart Marietta Advent 8:59:50
7, jason pruitt Peoples Brewing 9:01:02
8, Tom Brockman Bicycle Sport I 9:05:15
9, Chris Hays Toasted Head Ra 9:13:36
10, Todd Ace RACING GREYHOUN 9:16:51
11, Rob Lochner Pro Bikes 9:30:27
12, Jeff Bushong Chicken Ranch C 9:39:41
13, Scott Miller Team Saddlebloc 9:51:46
14, Taylor Kruse Paradise Garage 9:54:18
15, kerry slotter Saucon Valley B 10:01:35
16, Doug Smith Gator Cycle 10:34:08
17, Joe Collins VO2 Multisport 10:51:09
18, Adam Clarke Team Noah Found 10:58:47
19, Chris Irving Los Locos 11:07:11
20, Andy Cremeans Pro Mountain Ou 11:21:23
21, jared alderson abs racing 11:24:11
22, Joseph Delaney North Mountain 11:42:03
23, kelly von canon 11:55:01
24, Christopher Holland 12:06:32
25, Nathan Hodge 12:07:32
26, John Meek Privateer Custo 12:21:03
27, Tim Jones 12:43:28
28, Caleb Pusey 12:53:14

Close (X)